With the ACE Flare Account, your card won’t accumulate much interest, so you can make as many purchases as you want. Use of the ACE Flare Card requires that you be mindful of your limits for both purchases and withdrawals. After you log in, you will be able to view your account balance, view your transaction history, transfer funds to family and friends, use pre-funded checks, and add money to your account using mobile check capture.
The ACE Flare Account by MetaBank is an interest-bearing prepaid card. It has impressive features like early Direct Deposits and optional savings accounts with a rate of up to 5% APY. To qualify for free withdrawals, you must meet specific Direct Deposit requirements and not waive the monthly fee.
- 1 How to Sign Up On ACE Flare Login Portal?
- 2 What Is The ACEFlareAccount Login Procedure?
- 3 How to Activate ACE Flare Card
- 4 ACE Flare App For Mobile
- 5 How Does ACE Flare Prepaid Debit card Work?
- 6 Benefits Of ACEFlare Debit Card
- 7 Pricing For ACE Flare MetaBank Account
- 8 About ACE Cash Express
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
How to Sign Up On ACE Flare Login Portal?
Following are the below instructions if you want to apply for an ACE Flare Card:
- You need to visit this link www.flareaccount.com.
- Please click on the above-mentioned link to be redirected to the ACE Flare Login website.
- There is an option called Get a Card that you have to click on.
- You can apply for the ACE Flare Card by following the next steps.
What Is The ACEFlareAccount Login Procedure?
ACE Flare Login account is on Meta bank’s website. The Meta bank’s web portal and mobile application both allow you to log in. ACE Flare’s mobile app is available on Android and iOS devices alike.
MetaBank is backing the ACEFlare. As a result, the bank provides account management and application features. Once you know the process, you can sign in from anywhere at any time. Also, a detailed guide is available to assist you with the account login process.
- In order to access your account, you need to go to the login page at www.aceflareaccount.com.
- There is a “Sign In” button on the menu bar as soon as the website opens.
- Type your username and password into the white spACEs.
- The account can be accessed by clicking the ‘Login’ button.
If you want the browser to remember your username, you can check the ‘Remember username’ box below.
Forgot Your Username Or Password?
- To get started, visit the ACE Flare Login website.
- You can recover your username and password by clicking the ‘Forgot your password?’ link below the login form.
- By clicking on it, you will be taken to the next page.
- Put your e-mail address in the spACE provided if you’ve forgotten your username.
- If you have forgotten your password, please provide your username and email address.
How to Activate ACE Flare Card
In general, there are two ways through which you can activate the ACE Flare Card. The following methods are available for activating the card:
Online Activation Method
With ACE Flare, you can easily activate your card online. In order to activate your card, you will need your card number and security code. For activating your ACE Flare debit card, you must follow these easy steps:
- Click on this link to activate your account: www.aceflareaccount.com/activate.
- You will be redirected to the card activation page after clicking the link mentioned above.
- Simply enter the security code and card number into the required fields.
- Click the Continue button once you have entered your login credentials in the required fields.
- The activation procedure can then be completed simply by following the on-screen instructions.
Activate Card by Phone
Additionally, you can activate the ACE Flare Card via your phone. Call 1-866-753-6355 from your phone to get that information. You just need to follow the on-call instructions after calling this number. Please keep your payment details handy so that you can complete the payment.
ACE Flare App For Mobile
Your account can be managed wherever you are using the ACE Flare App for mobile. You can check your account balance and transaction history, send money to friends and family, add money to your account with Mobile Check Capture, and access the optional Netspend Pre-Funded Check Service.
By using the ACE Flare App, you can take control of your money anywhere, anytime. A variety of account management tools have simplified account management, including ACE Flare’s mobile app and Online Account Center. Stay on top of what matters with convenient tools at your fingertips. Additionally, you can activate perks in the app or Online Account Center to earn cashback rewards that will be credited to your Account.
A mobile version of the ACE Flare App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. To stay informed about deposit details, transaction details, and more, you can opt in to receive text or email messages. At any time, you can view your balance.
How Does ACE Flare Prepaid Debit card Work?
ACE Flare is a prepaid debit card, but it works like a checking account. The money will be deposited directly onto the card so that you have access to it when needed. In addition, since the card is just like a regular debit card, you can use it like one. You can use it anywhere that accepts Visa.
With the ACEFlare Account by MetaBank account, you’ll not earn much interest on your balance (though it will accrue some), but you can make up to 20 purchases with the card per month – no limits. It’s essential to be aware of the card’s limitations when making purchases as well as withdrawals. With pin-based transactions (like with a debit card), you can make a single purchase of up to $5,000. Furthermore, you can withdraw up to $5,000 over-the-counter (i.e., not through an ATM). You will be limited to $400 per transaction and $1,000 per day when using an ATM.
Furthermore, you can sign up for a bill pay service with the card. By setting up an auto-pay on your Verizon account, you can pay your phone bill from your ACE FlareTM Account by MetaBank account every month. It’s essential to be aware, though, that some plACEs will charge you for using a debit card as a form of payment (like local utilities).
Benefits Of ACEFlare Debit Card
There is more to a flare account than just a debit card. With the ACE Flare Card, you will receive the following features:
- By using Direct Deposit, you ensure that your payroll or government benefits will be in your Flare account when you need them. Your Flare Account’s features are unlocked once you make the qualifying Direct Deposit.
- Direct Deposit will speed up your payment by up to two days with the ACE Flare MetaBank debit card.
- You will be able to get information on account transactions and more with Anytime Alerts. It is possible to send and receive texts regarding your purchase history, balance, and more.
- Flare Account funds will earn a 0.07% annual percentage yield.
- You can withdraw up to $400 cash at participating ACE Cash Express locations without being charged a fee. You must qualify for Direct Deposit to withdraw the cash.
|Official Name||ACE Flare|
|Primary Service||Card Services|
Pricing For ACE Flare MetaBank Account
You can open an ACE Flare Account by MetaBank by phone or online absolutely free. However, if you apply for a card at a retail location, there is a $3 application fee. In addition, there is no minimum balance requirement when opening an account.
There are two options for the ACE Flare Account by MetaBank: The first option is if you do not have a Direct Deposit set up, which costs $9.95 monthly. Secondly, you can reduce your monthly fee to $5 if you manage to set up a Direct Deposit of at least $500 monthly.
In addition to these fees, the ACE Flare Account by MetaBank account has these other notable fees:
- The Direct Deposit amount is $0.
- Cash withdrawals from domestic ATMs cost $2.50.
- There is a $4.95 withdrawal fee for international ATMs.
- The fee for foreign transactions is 3%.
- The balance inquiry fee (domestic or international) is $1.00 (does not apply when checked through the mobile app, text, or email.)
- The fee for over-the-counter withdrawals is $2.50.
- There is no stop payment fee.
- The statement mailing fee is $5.95 per statement (you can also get them online for free).
- Additional or replACEment debit cards are $3.95 each (special cards are $4.95 each.)
- You will only be required to pay $4.95 for a customer service representative if you perform the account-to-account transfer online.
About ACE Cash Express
ACE Cash Express, Inc. is a financial services provider with headquarters in Irving, Texas. ACE offers a wide range of retail financial products and services, including short-term consumer loans, check cashing, debit card services, money transfer services, bill payment services, and money orders. A network of stores and an online channel allows ACE to serve customers in a total of 24 states and the District of Columbia.
Check-cashing stores owned and operated by ACE Cash Express are among the largest in the United States. ACE offers convenient, immediate access to financial services to consumers who are seeking alternatives to traditional banking relationships.
With the help of Netspend and MetaBank, the National Association, ACE Cash Express saw an opportunity to build a modern bank account with competitive features. With a convenient banking experience made just for you – with the tools you need to manage your money your way – you’ll never have to worry about banking again.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the ACE Flare Account work with Direct Deposit?
Using Direct Deposit for your paycheck and government benefits will let you access many of Flare Account’s best features! Direct Deposit activity qualifies you to receive payments up to two days faster2, take advantage of no-fee3 cash withdrawals up to $400 per day at participating ACE locations, open an Optional High Yield Savings Account4, and participate in Optional Debit Card Overdraft 5.
When will I receive my debit card?
It typically takes 7-10 business days for your new card to arrive. You should have received an envelope from the ACE Flare Account by MetaBank in your mailbox. Please call them at 866-753-6355 if it has not arrived within 7-10 business days.
What are the ways I can earn interest on my Optional Savings Account?
By setting up a Flare Account Savings Account, you can earn up to 6.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) when you have a qualifying monthly Direct Deposit. Thus, the money that you have in your Savings Account can earn you money simply by sitting there. Your actual APY will vary depending on several factors, among them, the Average Daily Balance.
In what ways can I earn Payback Rewards?
The Payback Rewards program has been activated with your new account! To get a list of your offers, go to your Rewards page when you log in through your Online Account Center or the Mobile App. Activate the offers you want to redeem, then use your card at those retailers to redeem them. At the end of the following month, your rewards will be credited to your account.
What is the procedure for withdrawing cash?
ATM withdrawals cost $2.50 for regular debit cards at an ATM, just like regular bank withdrawals. If you have qualifying Direct Deposit activity, you can withdraw up to $400 a day at a participating ACE Cash Express location without paying fees.
ACE Flare Login Account by MetaBank offers many benefits. The application and enrollment process is simple, and as long as you deposit at least $500 every month, you will have low monthly fees. The ACE Flare Login Account may be for you if you are looking for a prepaid card that helps you earn interest on your money.